My kitchen is pink and brown and...
I'll drink you into the MOTHERFUCKING ground...

as long as Lonnie from City Billy Cycling Team is my wingman we'll do some MOTHERFUCKING damage.
Don't front, you might end up in the picture.
On another note, my man Cameron took 3rd @ 24hr Worlds. Too bad I wasn't there to spread bad juju like I did last year at 24hr Nationals. Oh well, put too many 24 year olds together winning 24hr races, and some MOTHERFUCKERS might get mad. And we really don't have a plan for global domination like we should. Good think Mohawk space isn't effected like climate change or we'd be in for some screwnami's. Just one more MOTHERFUCKER in the mix.
Back to the note though, I was supposed to carpool with my hero, and bestest-fastest friend, to 24hr Worlds. But what's so great about a loaner Subaru Tribeca and an Airstream.
Any MOTHERFUCKERS have any good quotes about "timimg?"
MOTHER

as long as Lonnie from City Billy Cycling Team is my wingman we'll do some MOTHERFUCKING damage.
Don't front, you might end up in the picture.
On another note, my man Cameron took 3rd @ 24hr Worlds. Too bad I wasn't there to spread bad juju like I did last year at 24hr Nationals. Oh well, put too many 24 year olds together winning 24hr races, and some MOTHERFUCKERS might get mad. And we really don't have a plan for global domination like we should. Good think Mohawk space isn't effected like climate change or we'd be in for some screwnami's. Just one more MOTHERFUCKER in the mix.
Back to the note though, I was supposed to carpool with my hero, and bestest-fastest friend, to 24hr Worlds. But what's so great about a loaner Subaru Tribeca and an Airstream.
Any MOTHERFUCKERS have any good quotes about "timimg?"
MOTHER

4 Comments:
Who are you? Dr. Suess?
"MOTHERFUCK TIMING and green eggs and ham, SAM I AM."
Hell, you should shout that from the rooftops and pass me one of those beers.
man, you talk confusing and what not,
and all I can think about is that chick in the green sweater with the great tits and no bra this past friday outside yia yias
oh man.
She was a grape smuggler.
If only the MOTHERFUCKING interns could MOTHERFUCKING spell.
Must be CVO.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home