Saturday, September 23, 2006

MOD SAYS SHUT UP ANNE

MOTHERFUCKING DAMAGE FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER. BAD WEEK AND A HALF FOR WILD MOFO'S, LOOK OUT JOHNNY. BROKE MY MOTHERFUCKING SCAPHOID, ITS IN THE WRIST, POSSIBLE SURGERY CAUSE THE BONE HAS A BLOOD VEIN GOIN THROUGH IT. VICATIN PRESCRIPTION AND ONE HAND TYPIN FOR A WHILE.

(this post has nothing to do with the previous one)

MOTHER

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, it's my left one too.

Sun Sep 24, 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

How'd it happen? Bike? Hi wire?

Cant get my motherfucking lawn mowed. It looks better long.

I'll just let it seed itself the natural way.

MOTHER.

Sun Sep 24, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Blogstyle said...

My right one shattered when I got hit sophomore year. I think that was the bone. You don't need it anyway. I've been put down twice in the last month evading cars in Bloomington, I've got a good tuck and roll method though.

Sun Sep 24, 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger cvo said...

I've got a left handed 3 strap brace for you.

and when I can walk a little better, I can come over and help with yard work, leaves and some mowing.

may be a few weeks before I'm able to keep up with a mower.

Mon Sep 25, 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Dude, wtf!?!

Mon Sep 25, 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home