Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WTmF?

Went in monday to see how bad the damage was. I figured when I said that I broke it in three spots and the doc said come in immediately that it he was goin to be breakin plates and boltin' screws on my ass. Motherfucker looks at the xray and says "that should heal properly" without the metal detector settin' off gear. WTmF?
I was kind of up cause I walked away only payin a motherfucking $50 fee. I was also kind of down cause I need those plates and screws for the next fall. I figured when I looked at the xray of 1 bone goin' 3 different ways it wasn't goin to heal on its own.

I think I'll go for a, on the pavement jacked up on motherfuckin' percocet, ride today just to celebrate.

MOTHER.

1 Comments:

Blogger cvo said...

mmmm, floaty rides,

Tue Sep 19, 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home