
MOTHERFUCKING ANARCHY
Why are we revolting well read on. I noticed a theme going the other night at the wild motherfuckers fire and it sounds alot like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism
People just want to survive and it sounds like greed has taken over our willingness to have the basics in life. MOTHERFUCKING EH!
MOTHER.

5 Comments:
Anarchy all the way baby! Nice attack the other day. Except for the mofo almost making me eat shit at the "line". We should apply this anarchism towards Nebraska cycling! Well, shit I'm getting carried away, but yeah eventually...
Man, Wikipedia seems to have done it yet again!
Thanks, man. Wasn't much of an attack I just rolled on to catch spence. I thought on the front everyone would be tailgatin' me. I turn around, there's a gap, and I day what the fuck. That prick just wants to win by himself and I wasn't goin to kill myself. Long ways out to the finish.
Nice job hangin' in there. That sprints a tricky one. Downhill into that corner than the lines 300 meters away. Then to top it off with rain. HELL YA!
I wish races, espicially road races, weren't decided so much on one corner. Norfolk had an awesome straight finish where it was mano a mano to the line.
MOTHER.
hahah, yeah he did want that win pretty bad. That was a suicide attack if I've ever seen one..
Man, this BS fued of all the teams here is fukin' annoying. They all wanna jump on each other like prison inmates (just look at that dumbass thread with 28 comments on the lincoln blog). Start a new cycling community MOFO! YEAH!
I mean, it's like "Come one...give me one hector!"
yea, this wasn't meant to be a team vs team thing. It's starting to branch to a diff. subject.
MOTHERFUCKERS are getting off the single track.
MOTHER.
I'll have to put that the to read list
MOTHER.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home