What it's all motherfucking about
, REVOLUTION



Fire's good, alcohol is good, friends are good and talk of revolution is good. That's what it's all about in the motherfucking end. Just shit. We didn't solve any of the worlds problems but at least we talked about it. We talked about stuff like "cooking dogs with rakes" bikes, this and that. Sometimes even a burro pinata gets burned. These are old motherfucking pics from last years fall trek party. I'd bought a motherfucking pinata for some kids to swing at but it never quite made it. That's the beauty of it. I knew that if I'd brought it to the backyard fire it would burn. I could of left it in the car. I tempted motherfucking fate and the wild motherfuckers. It burned like I expected it. PERFECT!
Talk of revolution became a topic for the tuesday night fire. Things got quite things got talked about. Finally ended up talking about the defintion of motherfucking organic. Cops parked at the end of the street. Must of heard us talking about organic foods. Things remained the same in the end.
MOTHER.
, REVOLUTION


Fire's good, alcohol is good, friends are good and talk of revolution is good. That's what it's all about in the motherfucking end. Just shit. We didn't solve any of the worlds problems but at least we talked about it. We talked about stuff like "cooking dogs with rakes" bikes, this and that. Sometimes even a burro pinata gets burned. These are old motherfucking pics from last years fall trek party. I'd bought a motherfucking pinata for some kids to swing at but it never quite made it. That's the beauty of it. I knew that if I'd brought it to the backyard fire it would burn. I could of left it in the car. I tempted motherfucking fate and the wild motherfuckers. It burned like I expected it. PERFECT!
Talk of revolution became a topic for the tuesday night fire. Things got quite things got talked about. Finally ended up talking about the defintion of motherfucking organic. Cops parked at the end of the street. Must of heard us talking about organic foods. Things remained the same in the end.
MOTHER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home