Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Motherfucking Damage

Someone call damage control cause I'm comin', again. Motherfucker! Yep, broke the collar bone, again. This time was a dousy. In 3 places, left side. Haven't seen the orthopedic Dr. yet but the ER Dr. said plate and screws. Basically, the muscle is holding my left arm to my body. One good thing is that maybe I'll have a reinforced shoulder to take the impacts I seem to give myself.

Here's what happened: Motherfucking mtn. bikes, gravity, and a year of goin fast on the road with lack of skilz.

This might of knocked me out of cross. To early to tell. It's usually 6-8 weeks and 2-3 months of no impact. I hate Dr.'s telling me what to do. So I'm playin' it by ear( good ear, not the detached one). Plus, there's other issues that could prevent, key motherfucking word could, me from racing cross. More than likely I'll get more motivated to kick your motherfucking ass! I'm not one to lay around feeling motherfucking sorry for myself or you.

I seemed to be using the motherfucking word " again" lately. Somehow I'm goin' to incorporate it into my philosophy of me: Life is nothin but a series of ups and downs, first your up, then your down, then you're up. Again & again & again.

No motherfucking pics. You want to know what it motherfucking looks like? Look at your shoulder than imagine no bone there. Now you got the motherfucking pic.

MOTHER.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc Walter said...

Hopefully i wont have much time to read. I'm thinkin get that plate and screws in there and let me start gettin mobile. What's great about being active is you heal faster. Usually, half the time of what the Dr. says. THX!

Butch, if you do happen to come across that anarchy and dinosaur book I'd like to borrow it.

If it's a quick read I'm all about that. I hate books that read like a full semester in college.

Sun Sep 17, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger cvo said...

shit dude, you'll be fine, and back on the bike in no time....
go for the surgery, get some good pain pills,

and set the trainer up in the living room,

once your able to get back on the bike to go ride around, let me know,

although you'll still probably go faster than myself.

I hope we're able to get together for some cross race shinnanigans this year,
early am belts of high end tequila and cross race watchin, last year hamstring, now this year sholder, damn dude,

Mon Sep 18, 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Ouch. That sux. Drink lots of High Life. That'll help ya heal fast.

Thu Sep 21, 07:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home