Not listening MOTHERFUCKER



Yep, i'm a "not listening motherfucker" when it comes to Dr.s. I rode today. He never said not to ride just sling it. Oh well.
Funny how the smallest bump jiggles your shoulder. Just rode on the trail makes every crack look like a motherfucking speed bump. Felt good. Felt evil. Felt like saying motherfucker.
I just had to. Tommorrow when it's rainin' I'll ride inside. Otherwise, fuck it. That shoulders way beyond normal and I've dealt with all my motherfucking life. Improvising motherfucker. As long as I can hold handlebars I'm happy. Plus, I've got my cross races picked out and I plan on being a motherfucker at those races. Upin' the training!
Off season trainings going as planned. DRINK! Legs feel that they're in need of intervals again. GOOD MOTHERFUCKER. Now motorpace the R32. Hatch open. Crankin up the tunes.
Dismount, step,hop,step,hop,step,hop, step mount motherfucker!
MOTHER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home