Thursday, October 05, 2006

3 for 3

I should have kept my head up and looked the fuck out a little more because it looks like all these Wild Motherfuckers have clocked some hospital time lately. I got mine last night.
Saturday night, I was on my way down to the basement with a little giddy-up in my step cause I was finally leaving the house to hit the brews with my friend Trevor at the Bryant-Lake Bowl. Well I had a bit too much giddy-up and I slipped and fell, straight to my ass, maybe a little whiplash, but I didn't think anything of it cause there was beer drinking to be done. As the night wears on my legs start going numb below the knees with some creaky terrible pain in the joints. I figured I could just drink my way out of it. I get home around four in the morning and at this juncture the pain is sobering. I was halfway dressed again to pedal my ass to the hospital, but I passed out. When I woke up I didn't feel so bad, but I took it easy and just hung out around the house all day. When I rode to work on Monday morning I thought I was going to throw up and pass out, but I kept on trucking and made it through the day. I thought I could just play with pain and it would go away. Then we played the waiting game for couple of days. I hadn't drank for a couple of days since I didn't know if I might have some neurological shit going on or what. I decided to go out and play some boozeball last night(played really well by the way), had about six beers and came home around 11. At 1 there was no fucking way I could get to sleep. I was ready to amputate in my bed. "Hey Adrian, get up, you're taking me to the hospital." "What? huh? am I dreaming?" "No dude, the shit has gone awry." Three and a half hours later, my first CT scan, and a quick stop at White Castle for some chicken and cheese, I was back home. Just a pinched sciatic nerve, no prescription, motherfucker.
Get rad.
Mother.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you to watch out.

Fri Oct 06, 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Damn. Sorry to hear that Johnny. Are you feelin' better yet?

Sat Oct 07, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Blogstyle said...

I rockin' in the projects, it's amazing what 2400mg of Ibuprofen a day can do for you. I've actually been tapering off already. TT and I went out and got all banged up last night, talked to some ladies and I slept fine, well, it would've been better if the ladies would've come back here to watch Rad. We rode a ton today, Easily 20 miles or more around some cool neighborhoods and downtown and shit.

Sat Oct 07, 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home