Oh My Motherfucking God

http://www.automobilemag.com/new_car_previews/2007/0604_2007_volkswagen_golf_r32/
Hell yes, I'm trading it in for this motherfucker.
MOTHER.
WARNING! This site contains the word "Motherfucker." Over & Over & Over. If you're offended by that sort of thing, you probably shouldn't be here. You ain't no motherfucker if you're offended. You ain't shit! THIS BLOG DOESN'T EXIST. Everything I say here is off the record. Did I cover all my bases?

3 Comments:
yep. rf's right. picturing a mushy-tushed spare-tired mofo @ the wheel now.
just what Sacha Guitry said about revenge
JUST LIKE MUSIC OR CLOTHING OR FANTASTIC COFFEE
IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR TASTE.
Quoted from Shasha White
referring to what interests you in bicycle brands
http://www.vanillabicycles.com/
I met this guy motherfucker once, in portland, or. at cross nationals, and he seems like a great guy. Seemed very quiet and astute. If he's anything like the quality of his bikes I have the utmost respect for him. I've only seen a few of his bikes, up close, and the brazing is beautiful. I'm not an expert but from what little I have seen of brazing it's top notch.
MOTHER.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home