MOD SAYS WE'LL DRUG YOU UP
Doc says he's gonna put me all the way under when he screws me on MOTHERFUCKING Tuesday morning. Hopefully I get a kiss after my wrist gets ti-fucked. No cross racin' for this MOFO, first NE CX races I'll miss since 2000. MOTHERFUCKER. Maybe I can heal in time for the Grote Prijs in KC in January.
Slumber party @ the Savery's Monday and maybe Tuesday nights.

"Hey Chad."
"Hey what?"
"That was cool when you got your pic with Thor."
"Hell yeah."
"I'm tired of this show, and the smog in this MOTHERFUCKING town."
"Hell yeah."
"Let's get a couple more beers."
"Hell yeah, buy two get two free."
"Hell yeah."
MOTHER
Slumber party @ the Savery's Monday and maybe Tuesday nights.

"Hey Chad."
"Hey what?"
"That was cool when you got your pic with Thor."
"Hell yeah."
"I'm tired of this show, and the smog in this MOTHERFUCKING town."
"Hell yeah."
"Let's get a couple more beers."
"Hell yeah, buy two get two free."
"Hell yeah."
MOTHER

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home