Monday, October 02, 2006

FBI MOTHERFUCKERS At the Front Door














I'm sittin here this beautiful motherfucking monday, looking for jobs, and I here a knock on my front door. In this neighborhood it's either the motherfucking cops or mormons. My front doors open so I peak around the corner of the kitchen to see who it could be. MOtherfucking suit with a book in his hand. So it's the Mormons. I'm goin to fuck with your ass.

I answer the door and the guy whips out an FBI ID. Oh motherfucker. There on to me about talk of revolution. Plus, I'm standing there in my blue state t-shirt http://www.cafepress.com/buy/blue+state/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.15076685/pNo_15076685/id_5896351/opt_/fpt_/c_360/
and camo shorts just in case revolution starts.

He's says he's doin a background check on the guy to the north. Not bipolar dude to the south. That would make more sense cause the other guy is quiet and upkeeps his house. Find out he works for INS and they do this annually. At least that what the FBI motherfucker says. At first he's aking all the questions about me. I figured when he asked my occupation and i sayed "unemployed biochemist" the cuffs would come out. If he'd asked me for my SS# i would of slammed the door and start grabbing the swords. He never did. Just started asking alot of character questions of the neighbor.

MOTHER.

MOTHER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home