MOTHERFUCKING FIRE GODS
Firday night festivites started with MOTHERFUCKERS Sam, Camerron and myself at, I believe it's called La Americna mexican resteraunt or maybe that was the name of that bueno margarita. It was gettin pretty authentic in there. Grocery store in front and resteraunt in back. Good use of space. Even the drunkin' patron made me feel like we were in mexico. So we're sittin there eatin' motherfucking bueno food and I'm admiring the pinatas hanging from the ceiling. Got to have one for saturdays festivities. Funny the looks on people faces as your walking around with a big, gray motherfucking burro under your arm. " No it's not real" I say to someone as I leave the store. How could I walk around with a burro under my arm.
I notice el diablo blanco is still in the lot but the suburu machine is missing. Maybe there looking for hookers. Come to find out later they forgot it and had to go back and get it from sams house. Don't put these motherfuckers in charge.
So I arrive at motherfucking sams with some Hi life and the burro. DOG ATTACK LOOK OUT. Motherfucking Lars wanted the burro in a bad way. Pinatas must look like blow up dolls to a dog. Motherfucking Combat J. shows up with his dads monster truck and decides to park in the neighbors backyard. MMM! that's motherfucking interesting.
We're sitting around enjoying the brews. Motherfucking combat J. has to go get Travis at the airport and bring him back to the festivities. Fucker calls back in 15 minutes acting like he can't find the airport. MOTHERFUCKER.
Soon Motherfucking mohawk shows up. Oh shit. Then comes Motherfucking Combat J. and Travis. We sit around and enjoy a few brews. Then Motherfucking Combat J. takes Travis to bed. I think they went to J's parents and tucked him in.
Motherfucking Combat J. is back with his monster truck in the neighbors yard. Soon he's tackling people in there chairs. He's got Motherfucking chicken wing running for his life. Motherfucking Chicken wing decides it's safer over with us pacifist. Motherfucking combat J. is in stealth mode behind a chair. He's not moving. Minutes go by and we're gettin scared. The longer he stays in character the more dangerous this situation could be. Mothefucking chicken wing runs. That bring Motherfucking combat J. to life. Whew! He was only kidding.
Then there's that motherfucker 24 hr man, Camerron. Dam he was funny. Drunk and loud. Now I know how to train for 24 hrs. Drink brew. Laugh alot.
Oh yea, the motherfucking burro didn't make it. He had to be burned. Look closely there's burro meat for dinner. What do you think LBC grilled for saturday. BURRITOS
MOTHER.
Firday night festivites started with MOTHERFUCKERS Sam, Camerron and myself at, I believe it's called La Americna mexican resteraunt or maybe that was the name of that bueno margarita. It was gettin pretty authentic in there. Grocery store in front and resteraunt in back. Good use of space. Even the drunkin' patron made me feel like we were in mexico. So we're sittin there eatin' motherfucking bueno food and I'm admiring the pinatas hanging from the ceiling. Got to have one for saturdays festivities. Funny the looks on people faces as your walking around with a big, gray motherfucking burro under your arm. " No it's not real" I say to someone as I leave the store. How could I walk around with a burro under my arm.
I notice el diablo blanco is still in the lot but the suburu machine is missing. Maybe there looking for hookers. Come to find out later they forgot it and had to go back and get it from sams house. Don't put these motherfuckers in charge.

So I arrive at motherfucking sams with some Hi life and the burro. DOG ATTACK LOOK OUT. Motherfucking Lars wanted the burro in a bad way. Pinatas must look like blow up dolls to a dog. Motherfucking Combat J. shows up with his dads monster truck and decides to park in the neighbors backyard. MMM! that's motherfucking interesting.
We're sitting around enjoying the brews. Motherfucking combat J. has to go get Travis at the airport and bring him back to the festivities. Fucker calls back in 15 minutes acting like he can't find the airport. MOTHERFUCKER.
Soon Motherfucking mohawk shows up. Oh shit. Then comes Motherfucking Combat J. and Travis. We sit around and enjoy a few brews. Then Motherfucking Combat J. takes Travis to bed. I think they went to J's parents and tucked him in.
Motherfucking Combat J. is back with his monster truck in the neighbors yard. Soon he's tackling people in there chairs. He's got Motherfucking chicken wing running for his life. Motherfucking Chicken wing decides it's safer over with us pacifist. Motherfucking combat J. is in stealth mode behind a chair. He's not moving. Minutes go by and we're gettin scared. The longer he stays in character the more dangerous this situation could be. Mothefucking chicken wing runs. That bring Motherfucking combat J. to life. Whew! He was only kidding.
Then there's that motherfucker 24 hr man, Camerron. Dam he was funny. Drunk and loud. Now I know how to train for 24 hrs. Drink brew. Laugh alot.
Oh yea, the motherfucking burro didn't make it. He had to be burned. Look closely there's burro meat for dinner. What do you think LBC grilled for saturday. BURRITOS
MOTHER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home