Friday, October 28, 2005

Before I could talk she grab my dick. Started licking her lips and talkin' that porno shit. She stuck my balls in her mouth.
She started rubbin' my lower back. Next thing i new she was sticking her finger in my crack. Hey bitch, ain't noone stickin anything in my butt. You motherfucking big butt slut.
Fuck you bitch. I just had my balls in your mouth.
Hey! I just had my balls in your mouth.

MOTHER.

3 Comments:

Blogger cvo said...

dude, what are you talking about,

and do you have a pic of this chick?

Fri Oct 28, 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

Just ramblin' on. Someday I'm going to meet a chica like that. We'll enjoy blissfully giving each other the bird.
MOTHER.

Sun Oct 30, 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Eazy E or Too Short?

Sun Oct 30, 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home