Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Guess what this is? Right. Motherfucker speeding ticket. After putting in 12 hrs at meat factory, I'm driving along capital prkwy and "MOTHERFUCKER" a speed trap just as you come around the corner to go to 10th. He signals me over. " Know what the speed limit is" Motherfucking yes, it's 35 so I tell the mother 45. I had no idea. I almost said 60 just to say "JUST KIDDING". " It's 45 and turns into 35". MMMM!! I'm sitting there thinking I need a nap 'cause I've been up since 6a and it's 6p. I thought I'd tell him that meat makes me sleepy. The motherfucker doesn't deserve my humor so I forego my comments. That evilvw takes the corners so sweet that really I thought I was doing 35. Fuck, I was barely passing people. He writes the ticket for 46. Motherfucker. He probably was napping himself. I'm about to leave and where's my registration and D. license. He finally comes back, after I've ripped my car apart to try and find it, and says" you might need this. Luckily I put my radar in the car and there was your info". NAPPIN' MOTHERFUCKER. Imagine if I'd left my thermometer in the hamburger at work. You'd be eating mercury at McD's. Speeding ticket vs. mercury poisoning. Speeding I'll take my chances. Mercury death sucks. 100% a sure thing.
$75 for a stop class. You don't want me in a stop class. I'll get my moneys worht. So to get back at the city of Lincoln. I'll buy less shit here but not at LBC or miller high life. XMAS on line. IPod online. Shit, i'll go to waverly to buy groceries just because. Less of my tax money in their coffers. I'm evil like that.
MOTHER. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger cvo said...

whatever, I actually had fun in stop class,

but I'm wierd like that.

Wed Oct 26, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

I plan on getting drunk that night. Stay up all night. Show up with some breakfast. Eat it. Then fall asleep. I'm not kidding.

I'm fucked up like that!

Wed Oct 26, 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home