Johnny Mohawk eatin' some cheese out of El blanco Diablo(Sam's van). Moab definately will be engrained in my one remaining brain cell for the rest of my life. We figured 31 beers in 2.5 days between 3 of us. You do the math. That comes out to some binging. The only thing that was consumed warmwas some ramen noodles on a one burner fire starter
that had a tendacy to leak gas all over the silica that covers that part of the world. Sam, you and I need to blow that mother up. There might be a country road around here where we can send that thing to the waning gibbous moon some night.
MOTHER.
that had a tendacy to leak gas all over the silica that covers that part of the world. Sam, you and I need to blow that mother up. There might be a country road around here where we can send that thing to the waning gibbous moon some night.MOTHER.

3 Comments:
Damn spam already, I guess I keep coming back? That's 31 beers each, in 2.5 days, for the grand total of 93. Some cans were 16 oz. and even a few 24's in there. Fear El Diablo Blanco
I was wondering what that was. I wonder if I can get a loan for some bikes. I'll spam his ass right back.
Yea, my maths a little fuzzy and I'm very afraid.
Excellent, love it! » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home