Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Meat factory Heirarchy

At the meat factory we have to wear hard hats. In case a chunk of motherfucking meat hits me. If it does happen I hope it's a T-bone 'cus I'll claim that as my own. Back to the hats. There's different color hats that are worn. Here's the break down:
Red- Supervisors/managers
Green- QA techs that's me
yellow- line foremans
white- beef production line
gray- maintenance
light blue- chicken production
Today there was alot of red hats by me. Making my brain bleed with all that thinking. Someone fucked up and we had to sort through what seemed like 1000 packages of ground beef.

Don't think the color schemes stop there. Here's the break down on coats:
Red- maintanence
white- beef production
blue- chick production
tan- cleaning crew

Now here's the low down on how these motherfucking colors go together:
Red hat white coat: trouble in beef production
Red hat blue coat: trouble in chic. production
green hat white coat: QA beef production cop
green hat blue coat: QA chic. production cop
gray hat red coat: somebody broke something and were going to have to stay late
yellow hat white coat: the beef supervisors/managers bitch
yellow hat blue coat: the chic. "see above"
light blue hat blue coat: chic. prod personnel and I don't want to see your motherfucking ass in beef production
tan hat white coat: clean motherfucking beef floor
tan hat blue coat: I hope you figured this one out. Clean the motherfucking chic. floor
white hat white coat: beef production line

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. I would feel bad. This can be complicated when you have one of each standing in a group.

So that's the motherfucking meat factory heirarchy.

MOTHER.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marc, you're pretty funny for a lame 49 year old!

Thu Oct 27, 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

I'll take that as a compliment cause I don't get many. I'm 41 pushing 25. Dammit I'm trying to get motherfucking laid. Read my description. All this cycling and beer keeps me functioning. LBC is getting all my retirement money.

Thu Oct 27, 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home