Friday, December 21, 2007

Wild means Giving Naturalist

Hell, i ain't a crazy motherfucker but I guess it all depends on who you ask. As I get older I'm more compelled to forgo the traditional xmas stuff. To me it's more about giving to everyone. I think giving to an enviromental issue not only impacts a local area but the world, even further than this world the universe, so that everyone can enjoy!

One thing I did the holiday season to impact the enviroment was to send greeting via email. Try this site out if your interested http://www.care2.com/.

My disclaimer to all who might say this is "bull", I'M TRYING in my own unperfect way. It's up to you to do the same. I don't preach but try to set an example thru action.

Oh, and let me add that on that site there's some petitions you can sign. If you can't donate think about a petition. There's lots of pain and suffering going on, again not a perfect world, but think about trying to make a difference.

MOTHER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home