Monday, October 29, 2007

Stupid MOTHERFUCKER I AM

If you look carefully that's a beer cup in my hand. If you look into my eyes you'll see I had this planned out for an entire lap. Take a sip and toss the rest on my support crew. I never laughed so hard, pedaling away up that hill with support crew chasing, on a bike in a long time.

You might be thinking why did I waste that. I knew up the hill the beer tent would be waiting for me with numerous hand ups.

Two laps later and what do I see walking thru the grassy knoll but my support crew with 3 cups o' beer. I thought, " that's to many for me to drink. Must be for for those drunks yelling jibberish at me in my anaerobic state. So I cut course and plow down after my prey. Deaf prey, also. My favorite type. Luckily the prey didn't get the full brunt of my attack or she would of had more beer in her face.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

o, u thot all three were for u?? sheesh. and u need to work on your targeting. just got my arm. ha!

Tue Oct 30, 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger cvo said...

throwing beer on support crew, or bikers, or people at a bike race is not wasting beer, and should not be considered wasting beer ever.

thats good clean fun

if i make it to any cross races, and I see you, by the time your done with some part of your race, you will smell like beer...

Thu Nov 01, 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home