I Feel So Motherfucking Proud
Blocked by the Internet Filter
| URL: | http://www.crankarmdog.blogspot.com/ |
| Reason: | |
| Category: | Pornography |
| Type: | Built-in bad phrase |
| Matched: | MotherFucker |
You should of seen the pic above this. It was of a barbed wire fence. Don't go there because of the big bad fence. That happened to me once on a trip to a bike race in Ks. Ended up running out of gas. Climbed over this regular fence only to be blocked by this 12 foot fence. Dam they were serious about keeping the buffalo in. Finally climbed over this big ass gate. Got to the house. No answer on the back door. Went to the front door and there were motherfucking lions perched up a the tool shed.
Started making that creepy move you see on the discovery channel before they kill something. Headin back out I'm confronted by a toothless man and a doberman. They ask how i got there. I just climbed over your big ass gate and I showed him just how i did it on my way out. Come to find out from the next farm that that farm has been avoinding paying taxes and a baby was killed there by that do last week. Oh really!
Labels: dont play on kids computer stay with the adult computer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home