I'm not going to motherfucking pass!
I'm riding along the trail this evening and I hear a womans voice behind me say " im not going to pass cause I like the view back here". I'm thinking it's the lady I just passed on the recumbent, not very attractive, but I do turn around. Dammit it's a cute woman on a bike. Being incoherent after 80 hard miles and only thinking of a MTN. DEW i reply " i hope you're talking about the trees and grass". She replies " oh sure yea".
I tap the brakes and she rides by saying " you turning off". " NOpe goin' straight" I reply. She just pedalled right by without a blink. No ring on her finger saying shit like that. What the hell. I'm thinking I got one woman right now and she's more than I can handle anyways.
MOTHER.
I'm riding along the trail this evening and I hear a womans voice behind me say " im not going to pass cause I like the view back here". I'm thinking it's the lady I just passed on the recumbent, not very attractive, but I do turn around. Dammit it's a cute woman on a bike. Being incoherent after 80 hard miles and only thinking of a MTN. DEW i reply " i hope you're talking about the trees and grass". She replies " oh sure yea".
I tap the brakes and she rides by saying " you turning off". " NOpe goin' straight" I reply. She just pedalled right by without a blink. No ring on her finger saying shit like that. What the hell. I'm thinking I got one woman right now and she's more than I can handle anyways.
MOTHER.

1 Comments:
Dude, you blow it. That was the most obvious, "Come on over to my place and bend me over" hint I've ever heard. Oh well, maybe next time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home