Been awhile, gots lots of MOTHERFUCKING pics...
Rode at Platte today, no pics from the ride, or the dope buffet, but set the RIG up tubeless after I cleaned it up.

Partied at the Bonsall's last night, good times, I managed not to slap Clarke.

Jace was shakin' her shit.

Made a trip to WV, crooked-arm bailed, and a cooler, nicer and less smelly Mombok stepped up to the challenge.

12 Hour race, Charlie likes to sleep by the fire and can still hide from the camera while asleep

CVO basking in the glow

Is that Mongolian beef? Mongo beef according to the Vomitron, I prefer to refer to it as Mongorian Beef, RRRRRRR Herro Mongorian beef!!

MOTHER
Rode at Platte today, no pics from the ride, or the dope buffet, but set the RIG up tubeless after I cleaned it up.

Partied at the Bonsall's last night, good times, I managed not to slap Clarke.

Jace was shakin' her shit.

Made a trip to WV, crooked-arm bailed, and a cooler, nicer and less smelly Mombok stepped up to the challenge.

12 Hour race, Charlie likes to sleep by the fire and can still hide from the camera while asleep

CVO basking in the glow

Is that Mongolian beef? Mongo beef according to the Vomitron, I prefer to refer to it as Mongorian Beef, RRRRRRR Herro Mongorian beef!!

MOTHER

1 Comments:
Damn, about time mutha. Glad to see your both alive.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home