Sunday, June 11, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Does any MOTHERFUCKER post here?NO
- Welcome to the ROSENHAUS.
- Lookout, time for some MOTHERFUCKING pictures:Is t...
- Well, this pretty much sums up Trans-Iowa. Soggy,...
- The meaning of AnaThank you PBS for giving me the ...
- 340 MUTHERFOCKING miles? I finally got the RIG in...
- THIS MOTHERFUCKING SUCKSTHIS is what happens when ...
- What's in the box? Some uneven arm aero bars. Di...
- This wheel has more miles on it than CVO can spell...
- Isn't that supposed to be round MOTHERFUCKER?MOTHER
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Yup, 8th, cramps in the calveseses around 2 am.
I did manage to work on the solo male winners' bike in exchange for some tent space. Funny how shit I touch can't be stopped! Just kidding...but seriously...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home