Sunday, May 21, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Lookout, time for some MOTHERFUCKING pictures:Is t...
- Well, this pretty much sums up Trans-Iowa. Soggy,...
- The meaning of AnaThank you PBS for giving me the ...
- 340 MUTHERFOCKING miles? I finally got the RIG in...
- THIS MOTHERFUCKING SUCKSTHIS is what happens when ...
- What's in the box? Some uneven arm aero bars. Di...
- This wheel has more miles on it than CVO can spell...
- Isn't that supposed to be round MOTHERFUCKER?MOTHER
- Endurosnob dropped my ass on a gravel road ride to...
- MOTHERFUCKING FUNWHo says you can't have fun in Li...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
That's awesome. I assume that was a joke on Cam's behalf. LOL...Rosenhaus. I like it.
Maybe CVO wrote that for Cam. That would explain the spelling. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home