Sunday, April 09, 2006


Endurosnob dropped my ass on a gravel road ride today. He quickly made some excuse, but if the scale don't match the fish, you gotta keep it simple, I got dropped. I couln't catch up, and I was trying. Needless to say got a new(er) Fisher Paragon built up. Still geared, but rigid. Rocking the Pace 29er Carbon fork. So far I like the fork a lot, maybe I can get it off road on Wednesday and see how it feels in the dirt. Pics to come of the bike.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Yeah, Skip will do that to ya. He's a punk. :) Well, you're a punk too Sam. So you're both punks. Punks!

Tue Apr 11, 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, and Corey's square in a huge square kinda way, and that's what he chooses, so that's coool, and sometime we'll both drop his 6 foot 17 inch ass on a downhill section of gravel into a headwind, and he'll say he didn't see it on the calender.


Oh, darn. At least he has a handgun.

Wed Apr 12, 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger JT said...

nice stem

Thu Apr 13, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home