MOtherfucking snow disease

MOtherfucker. The neighbor freaks when it snows. He's got bipolar cause he screams alot. I'm sitting here studying, needing a break anyways, and there's this motherfucking loud scream. Bipolar motherfucker likes snow. There out building a bipolar snowman. I'll add a little high life to bring out the ambieance of bipolar spring snowman. It's great having a bipolar neighbor. I'm just like a mocking bird. If I hear some funny noise I'll just mimick it right back. Maybe he thinks I got motherfucking bipolar also. No group session here just plenty of alcohol to what ails ya.
MOTHER.

MOtherfucker. The neighbor freaks when it snows. He's got bipolar cause he screams alot. I'm sitting here studying, needing a break anyways, and there's this motherfucking loud scream. Bipolar motherfucker likes snow. There out building a bipolar snowman. I'll add a little high life to bring out the ambieance of bipolar spring snowman. It's great having a bipolar neighbor. I'm just like a mocking bird. If I hear some funny noise I'll just mimick it right back. Maybe he thinks I got motherfucking bipolar also. No group session here just plenty of alcohol to what ails ya.
MOTHER.

1 Comments:
Only you would find humor in this. But OIo find humor in your writing about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home