Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just one word "MOTHERFUCKER"

So LBC is having their "take the rest of my motherfucking shit you motherfucker" sale this weekend. I'm the last to know but the first to show with "beer". Besides Olympia cycle, 40th & Hamilton, this was definately one of the coolest shops around. A place to hang my hat and just chat. Didn't even have to be about cycling cause there was alot more in common than just cycling. Like guns, knives, fire,cars, beer. Then I was at Monkey Wrench and I had a moment. It almost was like LBC. I even tryed a little harassment as some women walked by waving and someone in the store. Hey, come in and pet my bianchi. For some reason that sweet carbon bianchi in the window reminded me off a pet store. The bathroom, the first place I judge a bike shop by, was just right. Posters and stuff all around. A motherfucking good place to kill some time. Then the old rides up high. Classic stuff. Stuff just to make you go "MMMMM". There needs to be a bench out front just to watch the lunch hour crowd. Power walkers.

MOTHER.

MOTHER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home