Thursday, March 09, 2006

MOTHERFUCKING RODRIGO

Don't put a wild motherfucker by the thermostat at spin class. It will get hot. Every motherfucker complains about how cold it is then they don't sweat. Turn up the heat.Turn it down. So the other day I had the bike by the thermostat. Good idea. Wait till class gets rolling then casually reach back and pump it up. Spin instructor asks to turn it down. I do. Then I casually reach back and keep turning it up. Still nobodys sweating. Women don't motherfucking sweat. 85 and still no sweat. Finally some smartass girl gets off her bike and turns it all the way down. By the end of class, with the fans blowing, there was a wind chill. She was kind of the motherfucking grumpy type. I just snickered alot. That's motherfucking entertainment.


MOTHER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home