Sunday, January 29, 2006


This might be your problem motherfucker.

MOTHER

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc Walter said...

My motherfucking problem lies elsewhere. As my dad would say" you and you're brother are always laughing. Or another good one after days of keeping the razor from getting dull " you and your brother look like dam terrorist". That was before king George started on his rampage.

That wouldn't happen with a campy chain. Campy can handle torque. Motherfucking Shimano is evil. It's got man in it. Am I evil? I am man. Am i evil? yes I am. I am just like you.

Got to turn off the Danzig. Got to turn up the heat. Got to go ride. Got to study. GOT MOTHERFUCKING MILK! No wait. Switch Cds. Shit more motherfucking Danzig.

With titles like 7th house, blackacidevil, see all you were, sacrifice, hint of her blood, serpentia, come to silver, hand of doom, power of darkness, ashes.

No wonder. Ah, just waiting for the sun to come out. Looked like is was going to motherfucking snow. Then I'll do all of the above. Delete danzig, ride in the heat. Then study.

Fuck Jim Flowers long range forecast of a deep freeze in feb. I'm ridin my motherfucking nuts off now. Nuts just need srubing. MOtherfucking dangling.

Ok I'm done. If i kept your attention this far you're just as fucked.

Here comes the sun. I say it's alright.



MOTHER.

Thu Feb 02, 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home