A temporary ADIOS! Wild Motherfuckers
It's time. I'll be on hiatus from this site and other meaningless endevours. I leave it to my contributor(s) to post wild motherfucking happenings. Anyone who wants to contribute email me at marcaw685@yahoo.com and i'll add you in. Ohterwise, I'm back to school, studying biomolecules and metabolism, where that is higher on the priority list than this site. Cycling's up there also. More than this site.
I'll see you wild motherfuckers later. On the road to understanding what makes life the motherfucking coolest (interesting) and complicated aspect around. Fuck your economics. Fuck your politics ect................. It all coexists but without science there's no way to understand why.
MOTHER. OUT.
It's time. I'll be on hiatus from this site and other meaningless endevours. I leave it to my contributor(s) to post wild motherfucking happenings. Anyone who wants to contribute email me at marcaw685@yahoo.com and i'll add you in. Ohterwise, I'm back to school, studying biomolecules and metabolism, where that is higher on the priority list than this site. Cycling's up there also. More than this site.
I'll see you wild motherfuckers later. On the road to understanding what makes life the motherfucking coolest (interesting) and complicated aspect around. Fuck your economics. Fuck your politics ect................. It all coexists but without science there's no way to understand why.
MOTHER. OUT.

1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. black girl hardcore porn Porn spot Emotional issues with cancer patient Ultram in urine Rational decision making model Infiniti i30 engine Sauna pre cut kit Randall model 5 what are the side effects of allegra Area rug connection Vicodin perscription Are vibrators harmful http://www.allegra-stretch.info/allegradrugtest.html Nude horny transexuals Free desirae hardcore best blocker free popup Pictures of gay Regulations pertaining to skin care products in virginia Best n64 game Private schools management
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home