Wild Motherfuckers Merry Xmas card
This is to all you wild motherfuckers that aren't that special to me. This is the only motherfucking gift that you'll get from me. That's right. I mean it. The only special gift I give is me to my family. Especially mom.
I'll buy you a beer but I'll do that anytime of the year. So don't think you're special if I buy you one around the holidays. There will be a 29 pack of MHL at LBC on sat. Not a 30 pack cause I'm drinking one before I get there. I don't want people to think it's a gift. So show up like I know you won't around 2. I know I'll get motherfucking fucked up, head to omaha, and be drunk around my family. You go where you need to go.
MOTHER.
This is to all you wild motherfuckers that aren't that special to me. This is the only motherfucking gift that you'll get from me. That's right. I mean it. The only special gift I give is me to my family. Especially mom.
I'll buy you a beer but I'll do that anytime of the year. So don't think you're special if I buy you one around the holidays. There will be a 29 pack of MHL at LBC on sat. Not a 30 pack cause I'm drinking one before I get there. I don't want people to think it's a gift. So show up like I know you won't around 2. I know I'll get motherfucking fucked up, head to omaha, and be drunk around my family. You go where you need to go.
MOTHER.

1 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... sex toys sale toys busts Lcd monitor princeton review Asian hairy girls cat construction toy Att platinum mastercard lipitor magazine article Effexor rate of sexual side effects Toy naruto kunai concerta children's outside toys defensive 4x4 football Tamiflu dosages restoring fringe on area rugs Download java for ppc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home