
Motherfucking Omaha
Riding around omaroma this weekend was actually a relaxing experience. It's the best around the holidays cause there aren't as many stupid motherfuckers out driving there cars. Even though I had the cross bike, I took the pavement. Not once, which is a rare occasion, did I have to let someone know they are motherfucking # 1 in my life. Actually, it was a little boring because I expect to get in a fight everytime I go riding in Omaroma.
There was a close call, though. By the airport someone honked at me as I switched lanes to ride the trail by the big Mo. I gave a wave, not exactly in the mood to let the motherfucker enjoy my finger, to see his reaction. He waved back. I figured he was freaked out that a bike could acually cross traffic to turn and the only thing he could think of was to honk.
MOTHER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home