Thursday, February 01, 2007

Natural phenom

Ran into the brother of the beast this morning " 777?". 7 degrees at 7 am wondering where the 7 mph wind was. I started gettin goose bumps then i thought " i dont believe in satan or his bro". So it must of been from the cold. Then I looked up and the moon was settin the same time the sun was a risin'. The same damn moon that was rising last night.Crap I was wrong. There's a satan. Then I thought " I sure need an astronomer dude to tell me what kind of phenom that is. Probably happens every 5000 yrs.

I'm a moon child. Grew up with the astronauts. There's even a crater on the moon named after some kinage of mine. Ah!! what a little homemade propellant will do to a kid's imagination. Those water rockets of mine just weren't the same.

To end this on a "high" note. Get out, ride, walk whatever but get out and sense what the clear, dry air will do to nature. It's an experience I'm lucky to have. Summer humidity does a whole different trick to nature. Winter is ..........

MOTHER.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home