Mothers News
I was down at Red Clover the other day getting some groceries and checking out they're prices. This whole organic food process will cost me extra. I figure at least 30/mon more the way I eat. That's a problem on my budget. I guess it will come from the utility bills.
I also stopped in next door to the outdoor grill store and was checking out some corn burning stoves. Very interesting way to heat a house. My old clunker in the basement will some day need to be replaced. Looking towards the future. There's alot that can be done to my 106 yr old house that someday will happen.
Here's a link to burning corn in your home. It's quite efficient. http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/engineer/facts/93-023.htm
I also stopped in next door to the outdoor grill store and was checking out some corn burning stoves. Very interesting way to heat a house. My old clunker in the basement will some day need to be replaced. Looking towards the future. There's alot that can be done to my 106 yr old house that someday will happen.
Here's a link to burning corn in your home. It's quite efficient. http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/engineer/facts/93-023.htm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home