2007 Tactics
You've probably noticed that the theme of wild motherfuckers is changing. I've decided for '07 to post more about ecological issues than my wild and funnier side. It will still be there but you'll have to look a little deeper. I'm still going to leave the title but the meaning is leaning towards " wild motherfuckers who know the difference about this universe and want to make a difference by helping others learn". Sort of like " wild mothernature".
I will be using tactics. Tactics meaning" ways that I singularly do throughtout my life to cause a sane impact on the enviroment". My war tactics such as this weekend
1) rode to omaha for xmas
2) didnt wrap gifts
3) mom asked if it was cold in the house i said nope. knowing she would turn up the heat if everyone was cold.
4) took the cardboard from gifts that my bro was throwing away and stuck it in the recycleables
I vow for '07 to
use my bike more for transporting
not turn my head away when i could make an impact at least once a day
blog more about local enviro issues
eat local and organic
go commando (to reduce laundry - save water)
use "just kidding." instead of "just kidding, you dumb ass mother fucker."
and more...........
MOTHER.
I will be using tactics. Tactics meaning" ways that I singularly do throughtout my life to cause a sane impact on the enviroment". My war tactics such as this weekend
1) rode to omaha for xmas
2) didnt wrap gifts
3) mom asked if it was cold in the house i said nope. knowing she would turn up the heat if everyone was cold.
4) took the cardboard from gifts that my bro was throwing away and stuck it in the recycleables
I vow for '07 to
use my bike more for transporting
not turn my head away when i could make an impact at least once a day
blog more about local enviro issues
eat local and organic
go commando (to reduce laundry - save water)
use "just kidding." instead of "just kidding, you dumb ass mother fucker."
and more...........
MOTHER.

11 Comments:
What about a happy medium of "just kidding, dumbass?"
hmm, didn't see this one coming...mother...nature.
Commando? Zippers suck. Wear more merino. No odors on repeated wearings = fewer washings = more water conservancy.
Garden yet?
Useful link: www.lehmans.com
And in general: www.ecobusinesslinks.com
DG
hey, great link neve_r_est. Gonna burn half my vacation time this week just checking those links out.
You're welcome.
If theres anything I know how to do well, its lose time on the intra-web.
DG
I like your tactics for 2007.
I know this is a big shock to most. Don't worry. Everything will be OK.
"Natural Capitalism" is a great read if you can make some time for it. It would go well with your tactifying.
Nat capitalism link. Sounds interesting.
it's fun to see you neuter yourself like this
I look forward to learning in 2007!
Just today, I was browsing a list on the blog of Rebecca Blood. She has an entire category of posts on sustainable living, linking to resources all over the place.
This sucks.............
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home