You give up the condo life...
Two years in a row the water heater gives up the ghost where I'm living. Being the nice guys we are, A and I tell the landlord we can wait until Monday to get it fixed. Five hours later with a mop and shop-vac the basement is almost dry. What a grand way to work off my Saturday afternoon freegame. I don't really foresee my landlord getting all of next months rent anywhere near on time. The ultimate fighter upstairs isn't really plussed that we had to shut off his water either. If I can't take a hot shower when I get off work tomorrow, I swear to god I'll ride my happy ass out to Chanhaskopee and cut the everliving MOTHERFUCK out of my landlord and then hose the motherfucker down with a wicked huge load of demonseed. Fuck. Fuck. Yes indeed Fuck.
"Thank god that I'm not aware, and thank god that I just don't care...and I put a spike into my vein and I tell ya' things aren't quite the same.
"Thank god that I'm not aware, and thank god that I just don't care...and I put a spike into my vein and I tell ya' things aren't quite the same.

2 Comments:
I might keep my house at 55 degrees to acclimate to the outdoors, save some money, and lower pollution but a hot shower is one luxury a guy's got to have.
Don't make me come up there and help you git after your landlord.
Damn...again?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home