MEAT FACTORY UPDATE
Found out there's some wild motherfuckers that work at the meat factory. The guy training me flips off the line where all these oriental guys are working. Soon the oriental guys are flipping him off. Well, I stick a finger in the air to let them know where I'm at. Everyone starts laughing. Then the Russian guys in the meat grinding room are motherfuckers. We need to take pics of the meat grinding for a customer. Ivan sticks his head and finger into the pic. FUCK we all start laughing like we've just polished off a bottle of vodka. I wish I had that pic for this site.
Found out there's some wild motherfuckers that work at the meat factory. The guy training me flips off the line where all these oriental guys are working. Soon the oriental guys are flipping him off. Well, I stick a finger in the air to let them know where I'm at. Everyone starts laughing. Then the Russian guys in the meat grinding room are motherfuckers. We need to take pics of the meat grinding for a customer. Ivan sticks his head and finger into the pic. FUCK we all start laughing like we've just polished off a bottle of vodka. I wish I had that pic for this site.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home