MOtherfucker Get out of My Way
I'm maxing out so get the fuck out of my way. My gluteous maximus is ready to rip me a new asshole, cause I'm maxing out, if you don't get out of my way. http://www.maxvo2themovie.com/
There were about 47 times this past weekend at the Gateway cup where I had the notion to say " Hey I bet your name is Max cause your a maximum idiot. Get out of my way!"
Fucking first race of the weekend two stupid maxed out fuckers crash with 3 laps to go in front of me in a corner. One inch tires in a corner with just the slightest amount of brake don't handle so well. Funny how when you let go of a brake to pull out of a slideways motion, that your bike reverts to a complete upright position in a corner. Physics says that's not good. Front wheel still turning but back wheel going straight. This tends to flop you in the opposite direction that you're turning. I was turning left but damaged everything on my right. In the amount of time to say MOTHERFUCKER you're tumbling along the pavement trying to cease going from 27 mph to 0 mph ( if you want a metric conversion to kph all's I can say it hurts the same way ).
There were about 47 times this past weekend at the Gateway cup where I had the notion to say " Hey I bet your name is Max cause your a maximum idiot. Get out of my way!"
Fucking first race of the weekend two stupid maxed out fuckers crash with 3 laps to go in front of me in a corner. One inch tires in a corner with just the slightest amount of brake don't handle so well. Funny how when you let go of a brake to pull out of a slideways motion, that your bike reverts to a complete upright position in a corner. Physics says that's not good. Front wheel still turning but back wheel going straight. This tends to flop you in the opposite direction that you're turning. I was turning left but damaged everything on my right. In the amount of time to say MOTHERFUCKER you're tumbling along the pavement trying to cease going from 27 mph to 0 mph ( if you want a metric conversion to kph all's I can say it hurts the same way ).
Labels: All maxed out and nowhere to go

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home