Friday, August 01, 2008

Motherfucking Metronomes you are

Lincoln High band wants to practice right across the street from me. Can't you go on the other side of the playground. Take this: Twisted Sister, carver 500 watts blaring thru some infinity's. Try to find some metronome rhythym now.

Earlier this summer Motherfucking track team decides to blare rap on the speakers. Setting off car alarms in the hood. I'm trying to get some rest. I'm fucking yelling at some dude to turn that shit off. No response. Now I"m pissed cause I have to go all the way around the field to bitch. " Oh we're having practice and it pumps up the kids". " Hey, just turn the shit off". " thank You". I never did get any rest.

Fuck, between thumping cars, teen-angers, and psychotic neighbors someones goin to get fucked up. Oh yeah, don't lurk around my house at 3am in the morning eyeballing my car. I will show you the force that lurks under my bed. Upland game birds don't like it either.

I'm goin to read this when I'm 80yrs old, laugh, and pleasantly drift into my grave. I'm out o here to go produce some enzymatic reactions. I'll let you know if I get fucked with.

MOTHER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home