Kudos To Lemond
Kudos to Greg, a guy who's not afraid of speaking his mind. I guess he feels cheated, by those who took drugs, for all the years that he participated in the sport and spoke out against those who cheat. Sure, he was part of a big corporation and had a lot to loose by speaking his mind but he did what was right. His allegations were not directed towards Trek but towards Lance.
A teammate of Lance's ,Heras,guilty for EPO .During the allegations Trek, USPS should of invested in some testing for their riders. Maybe they were afraid to find out the truth? Lance tested as a non positive. MMMMMM! Since that year I lost faith in Lance. With Heras found guilty this put my stamp of lost faith in USPS.
Being of Spanish decent, I always root for the spanish rider. Once I found out Heras was guilty of doping he was taken off my list of Spanish hero's. I do feel betrayed. All those years of rooting for a cheat. I see why Greg might feel the same way. All those years of racing against cheats.
My take home point is this, go on being the real person that you are. Don't be afraid of anything when you speak out as long as you have good purpose in what you say. There will always be those that are afraid to speak out for what is right for fear of the consequences. Then there are those of us who take that bold leap and feel that we've done the right thing by saying what we believe in.
A teammate of Lance's ,Heras,guilty for EPO .During the allegations Trek, USPS should of invested in some testing for their riders. Maybe they were afraid to find out the truth? Lance tested as a non positive. MMMMMM! Since that year I lost faith in Lance. With Heras found guilty this put my stamp of lost faith in USPS.
Being of Spanish decent, I always root for the spanish rider. Once I found out Heras was guilty of doping he was taken off my list of Spanish hero's. I do feel betrayed. All those years of rooting for a cheat. I see why Greg might feel the same way. All those years of racing against cheats.
My take home point is this, go on being the real person that you are. Don't be afraid of anything when you speak out as long as you have good purpose in what you say. There will always be those that are afraid to speak out for what is right for fear of the consequences. Then there are those of us who take that bold leap and feel that we've done the right thing by saying what we believe in.
Labels: Lemond vs Trek

2 Comments:
i'm with lemond on this one. somewhat good discussion of the topic over on drunkcyclist.
lots o good points for lemond over there on DC. I still think he's being censored by Trek.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home