How do you Jack It?
This time of the year, spring, I can't decide on whether to jack it or not. In the mornin' it's jack it. In the afternoon it's no jack it. All winter I've been jackin' it. Now I'm confused.
Sometimes it calls for only half a jack it. Some call it a vest. Kind of like a cover that you take OFF when you're done PROTECTING yourself from the cold and the day has gotten more pleasant.
I can't wait till I don't have to jack it anymore. I'll be without any PROTECTION and I'll get some sun on. I will feel like a new man. Standing up tall to FACE THE LIGHT without having a jack it.
Soooooooo, how do you jack it?
Sometimes it calls for only half a jack it. Some call it a vest. Kind of like a cover that you take OFF when you're done PROTECTING yourself from the cold and the day has gotten more pleasant.
I can't wait till I don't have to jack it anymore. I'll be without any PROTECTION and I'll get some sun on. I will feel like a new man. Standing up tall to FACE THE LIGHT without having a jack it.
Soooooooo, how do you jack it?
Labels: jack of all trades

1 Comments:
with a grin that's how
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home