Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Kick in the Fucking Ass

Most of the time life is about a big FUCK YOU!

Fuck you tree limb that fell on my house and damaged my gutter
Fuck you lawn mower. Motherfucker makin me yank on you countless times then failin' me. FUCK YOU you piece of shit.
Fuck you cause I had a wake up call. Fuck you cause I'm goin to wake up. Then ride like a motherfucker. Fuck that 6 am call. I'll fight you like fucker.
Fuck you cause I say so.
You want to know what the meaning of anything you do is? It's call fuck you. When life gets tough, yea fuck you cause I'm talking rough, tough motherfucker, you learn to say fuck you.

I say " fuck you".

MOTHER.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc Walter said...

Exactly!

Ah, the elusive sasquatch. He's kind of been seen. There's many tales. A legend. He's just a blur when caught on film. Leaves funky footprints in the mud that lets you know he's been here.

MOTHER.

Wed Jun 27, 01:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home