Now That's Called Goin Up
Motherfucker I'm surrounded by cornfields. Now this is haunting. Why does it sound like the devil is going to be laughing http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=4956
I'm puttin up a sign at work" don't disturb this motherfucker cause he's gettin updates from the Giro". http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=4955
Shit, I'm going to Iowa this weekend where people will gather around this stretch of road named "snake alley". They think this is a bike race. One hundred motherfuckers trying to get up a section of road that will allow 3-4 across. The race will be decided in the first 15 minutes. Fuck I hate stupid American bike racing. I've avoided it all these years. I used to go to Wyoming for an awesome stage race over memorial weekend while everyone headed east. I'm going more out of " just check it out, Marc". Then I come across this Giro stage and I get angry at how fucked up American racing is. CRITS CRITS CRITS!
I'm goin to a race where the crowd is blood thirsty. Want to see wrecks. Put racers behind chain link fences. Crowds who more than likely don't know the meaning of bike racing. Come out once a year for the spectacle. Stupified!
Why does it feel like I just want to quit bike racing and spend my money and GO and see some real motherfuckers do it right. To hang with passionate people. Fuck I'm cursed. When the corn gets 8 ft tall this summer I'm goin to look at it and shake my fist in anger. Cuss really loud. Then put my watts up to unbearable, thru the roof, on the meter. Oh yea, then I'm gettin off my bike and start wrestling with the corn. I'm goin to "take some corn down". Then when I feel better for doing that I'm goin to go home and read about stage 12 of the Giro. Smile. Think to myself " ah a real bike. now that's called goin UP"
I'm puttin up a sign at work" don't disturb this motherfucker cause he's gettin updates from the Giro". http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=4955
Shit, I'm going to Iowa this weekend where people will gather around this stretch of road named "snake alley". They think this is a bike race. One hundred motherfuckers trying to get up a section of road that will allow 3-4 across. The race will be decided in the first 15 minutes. Fuck I hate stupid American bike racing. I've avoided it all these years. I used to go to Wyoming for an awesome stage race over memorial weekend while everyone headed east. I'm going more out of " just check it out, Marc". Then I come across this Giro stage and I get angry at how fucked up American racing is. CRITS CRITS CRITS!
I'm goin to a race where the crowd is blood thirsty. Want to see wrecks. Put racers behind chain link fences. Crowds who more than likely don't know the meaning of bike racing. Come out once a year for the spectacle. Stupified!
Why does it feel like I just want to quit bike racing and spend my money and GO and see some real motherfuckers do it right. To hang with passionate people. Fuck I'm cursed. When the corn gets 8 ft tall this summer I'm goin to look at it and shake my fist in anger. Cuss really loud. Then put my watts up to unbearable, thru the roof, on the meter. Oh yea, then I'm gettin off my bike and start wrestling with the corn. I'm goin to "take some corn down". Then when I feel better for doing that I'm goin to go home and read about stage 12 of the Giro. Smile. Think to myself " ah a real bike. now that's called goin UP"
Labels: liberate your mind hate corn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home