Friday, August 18, 2006

Motherfucker They're On To Me! The GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY

So i'm down at the juevenile detention center helping Craig with some delinquents. We set up a 1 mile course on my computrainer and the best time wins a t-shirt. TOUR DE LINQUENTS! I told Craig" don't let them emabarass you. You won't live." Craig put in a good time but he said there's a BMX'er he's worried about. Anyways, enough of being nice 'cause that ain't what this motherfucking site is for. On my way out I see they got a warrant out for my arrest. I had to rip it off the wall. Not because I'm afraid of being caught but the motherfuckers didn't post a reward. I think I'm worth at least a fist full of dollars. Maybe a few dollars more. Jesus Christ, it was only a speeding ticket. I think that's why I'm wanted.
MOTHER.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Dude, you need to grow a mustache just like that one and fly it for the cross races. I'll try to grow one out too. We can be the mustache riders.

Fri Aug 18, 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

I used to have one like that in the late 80' with a mullet. The facial hair might get a little wild this cross season. I'm thinkin'.
MOTHER.

Fri Aug 18, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger BLUEIF said...

just thinking guys, but you might want to rethink that wording....The mustache riders?? I don't really think the group rides would ever be the same.

Sat Aug 19, 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

Yep. Yep dont mean anything but YEP!
Mother.

Sun Aug 20, 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home