Wednesday, December 07, 2005

VIRUS INFECTION

I was pulling up porn at a record pace. A site every 2 s. Then all hell broke loose. POp ups were flashing everywhere. I was loosing control. Then norton antivirus comes on scanning for the motherfucking virus. POP ups flashing everywhere. The bam. Internet exploder shut down. I didn't know what to do. I sat there hoping for a miracle. Nope. I tried doing what little I know about computers to revive the bitch. NOPe. Then today as fast as it died. It revived. I don't know what I did to fix it.

Theres a virus somewhere deep. Like HIV waiting to turn my computer into AIDs.

When I'm 80 and come back to this site I'll remember it as one of those bad days.

ALLS WELL>

MOTHER.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

Sat Oct 07, 09:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home