Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cyclocross Satrday

Twas a good day at the park. Showed up on my new stead. A motherfucking serotta legend ti thanks to samsam. Motherfucker I knew it would be a nice bike. I'd been teasing LBC for years about buying one but couldn't justify it. Maybe I didn't buy it from the store but a store employee is just as good. Oh yea, I can justify it now. Especially after riding that lemond sled. My back was in good shape after the race. Usually it's screaming for a small oriental woman. If you see me smiling while riding that bitch then you'll know my exact words.

No pics from me today. I was in stupid bike racer mentality so I forgot my camera to take pics of the race but go to CVO's site.

The wild motherfuckers on holligan hill. I show up and things looked chaotic. I knew someone would have beer all I had to do was ask. Then there was the wild motherfuckers racing up the hill. I'm glad that I can get both perspecives of this spectacle. One from a racers view and one from a fans. Some of the styles to conquering that hill are hill(arious)........

Sasquatch: aka Matt Tillingast. Throw some hair on him and we've got a siting in Nebraska.

Tommorrow another day of cross. Should be just as good.

MOTHER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home