Motherfucking cold
There was a saying when i was young that my hunting buddies would and I would say when it was this cold out " it colder than a witches titty in a brass bra". Not sure exactly what that means but it meant generally it's motherfucking cold. Cold enough this morning that my eyebrows hurt. Oh yeah, if your in a car and your flippin' me shit when it's this cold out I'll get fucking pissed. When it's warm out fuck you.
Ride home last night just about got blown over. Gust came out of a North/south street just as I got to the intersection goin west on y at 26th. Shit! i had to put a foot down and do a pivot on some ice. Lucky no cars came from behind. Fuck me silly and call me shirly. I just laughed.
Had a so called neighbor come to my door last night about 10p asking for a couple of dollars. Nope I ain't got no money and get the fuck off my porch. I didn't think i had any new neighbors. Went and checked the vacant house next door. Nope. The house 2 doors down is for sale. Nope. Nobody there.
MOTHER.
Ride home last night just about got blown over. Gust came out of a North/south street just as I got to the intersection goin west on y at 26th. Shit! i had to put a foot down and do a pivot on some ice. Lucky no cars came from behind. Fuck me silly and call me shirly. I just laughed.
Had a so called neighbor come to my door last night about 10p asking for a couple of dollars. Nope I ain't got no money and get the fuck off my porch. I didn't think i had any new neighbors. Went and checked the vacant house next door. Nope. The house 2 doors down is for sale. Nope. Nobody there.
MOTHER.
Labels: i shoot first or i shoot back

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home