Sunday, December 11, 2005

PIERCING MY OWN MOTHERFUCKING EAR

Getting prepared for the piercing. Ear that is. Other parts to come in the future. Motherfucking fire gets me all excited. I figured, after breakfast on a sunday what better way to start the day. I wasn't prepared for motherfucking church this sunday or any sunday. Motherfucker i look like a crack addict on sundays. GOOD. So i scarfed down some irish oatmeal and some eggs. A piercing on an empty stomach isn't a good thing. Motherfucking thought lets see what the pain does to a full stomach. Interesting feeling.
MOTHER. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Blogstyle said...

I need to see if I can find the pictures of when Sam put a blowgun dart through my ear. I think there is video as well. Fuckin' right needles are sweet.

Sun Dec 11, 08:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a little side note - Marc, that looks like my old couch that I sold to Sam's sister. It sure was a bitch to get into her old apartment!!! CRAZY!

~Consuela~

Mon Dec 12, 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger Marc Walter said...

I had a roomate that had a blowgun. Motherfucking thing was dangerous. Especially around cats a squirrels. I even practiced on his iguana when he wasn't looking.

MOTHER.

Tue Dec 13, 09:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Mon Aug 28, 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home